The FT-111 weighing indicator is a multi-function device for universal use across multiple applications including weighing, labelling and dynamic system monitoring, by way of digital outputs and fieldbus connections. The indicator also allows for 500 records to be saved.
The indicator uses an intuitive text based menu guide, allowing for easy operation.
Two versions are available with a stainless steel housings that can be ordered with a flat profile for wall mounting or with a tilted profile for flat surface mounting.
Both versions are rated to IP67 and can be purchased with specialist mounting
- OIML certified to 10,000d
- Connect up to 8 load cells 350 Ω or 25 load cells 1 100 Ω
- 4-wire or 6-wire connections
- 5 steps programmable adaptive filter
- Standard Interface RS232C, RS485, USB
- Calibration with eCal or test weights
- Power supply 100…240 V AC or 12…28 V DC
Universal Process Weighing systems and process automation & control applications.