Baykon BX30 Fill, Filling and Packing Controller is high tech, smart and economic instrument for usage at various filling and packing machines. Its configurable specific recipe build feature and smart filling algorithms give big advantages in usage.
The most common filling & packing applications fit one of its 12 filling modes. Master-slave operation provides the set up and recipe transferring to all BX30 Fill slave controllers on the machine. Full control of multiscale bagging or packing machine is available.
BX30 Fill has Recipe and ID memories having 250 records size each, for fillings with different materials and specific fillings like batch filling.
Its programmable 7 keys can be assigned to the predefined functions in order to provide quick and informative operation. Freely programmable digital inputs and outputs eliminates additional PLC requirement in the cabinet to control customers pump, pilot valve, nitrogen purging, rotary valve, bag inflator, material activator etc.
Programmable reserved I/O ports enable operation until receiving the new digital I/O board in case of any digital I/O malfunction.
– 12 different operation modes for the most common applications,
– Configurable recipe content,
– 7 Programmable keys,
– Digital I/O’s: internal 12/14, external 16/16
– Spare I/O’s to continue filling in case of any digital I/O malfunction.
Smart Operation with
– Smart filling algorithms,
– Smart start-up the filling.
– Full control of bagging machines,
– Master-slave operation to transfer set-up to other instruments,
– Multicolor LCD to guide and warn the operator.
Advanced Technology & Performance
– High speed real time operation,
– Up to 1600 conversions per second,
– 1000 times higher filling control resolution than scale increment,
– Freely programmable digital I/O’s, timers and logic functions,
– Remote service via internet.Integration & Connectivity
– Ethernet TCP/IP, USB, RS-232C, RS-485, Profibus, Profinet, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, CANopen, CC-Link, CC-Link IE, Powerlink
– DIN rail digital I/O unit for easy cabling in the cabinet.